luni, 9 ianuarie 2012

JOHN TITOR - THE TIME TRAVELER !









John Titor is the pseudonymn of a person who claimed to be a time traveler from the year 2036. He appeared in Internet chatrooms and on message boards for a few months back in the winter of 2000 to 2001.

Many people believe John Titor's claims could be valid. I am one of those people.

Of course, there are many scoffers too. I will put up with the jeers and go ahead to tell you exactly what I've learned about John Titor - and why I believe this could be a real time traveler.

John Titor told us he was born in 1998. He grew up in Florida, participated in a civil war, and was employed by the military in the year 2036.

He wrote, "When I was 13, I was a soldier. As a teenager, I helped my dad haul cargo. I went to college when I was 31 and I was recruited to 'time travel' shortly after that."

He explained, "In 2036, a great deal of effort is going into 'repairing' our environment. I was sent to 1975 to get a computer system and take it back to 2036."

Later he explained more: "The first 'leg' of my trip was from 2036 to 1975. After two VGL checks, the divergence was estimated at about 2.5% (from my 2036). I was 'sent' to get an IBM computer system called the 5100. It was one the first portable computers made and it has the ability to read the older IBM programming languages in addition to APL and Basic. We need they (sic) system to 'debug' various legacy computer programs in 2036. UNIX has a problem in 2038."

From 1975, he decided to travel to the year 2000 where he was living with his parents and his 2-year-old self.

He traveled back in time in a 1967 Chevy - which he sold in the year 2000. He first saw that car in 2036. It was chosen because his first destination was to be 1975 and the car would be inconspicuous for that time period. His new car was a 1987 4WD, which he planned to return to 2036 in.

John Titor described his life in 2036 in many ways. Here is one paragraph from the collected writings: "My greatest joy is sailing. For fun, I enjoy swimming, playing cards, reading, playing games on the net and talking with people who live in other countries. As a community, we celebrate much more and have bon fires and dances. My hobby is sorting through old magazines and videos of life before the war." He was referring to a civil war in the USA culminating in an attack on America by Russia in 2015.

His observations of life in our civilization during the year 2000 were not flattering: "I watch every day what you are doing as a society. While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. . . . Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that."

I feel the writings of John Titor are valuable for just that reason, as well as other reasons. Studying what he wrote gives one a chance for introspection, plus gives clues for what we might experience in the near future.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu